The cold months are already approaching and it feels good to eat a bowl of hot soup during cold, rainy nights. If you are a fan of delis, you can incorporate your favorite deli meats in delicious soups. Here are some easy soup recipes that include deli meats:
- Chicken Soy Noodles Soup – If you love chicken breasts, you can make this healthy soy noodle soup. Just cut your chicken into small, thin strips. Sauté it in a pan with garlic and onion. Add salt and pepper to taste. Boil the soy noodles with the sautéed chicken in a deep pan or casserole for 8 – 10 minutes. You can also add vegetables such as carrots and cabbages to make the soup healthier. Carrots should be boiled with the noodles while cabbages should only be placed one minute before you remove the pan or casserole from the heat.
- Pepperoni Mushroom Soup – Mushrooms and pepperonis do not only taste good together in pizzas, they can also blend well in soups. Just grab a can or pouch of your favorite mushroom soup. Heat the soup then add the pepperoni slices and fresh mushrooms. You can also add milk to your soup to make it creamier.
- Sausage Macaroni Soup – This is a variation of the famous chicken macaroni soup. Just slice the sausage into thin round slices. Sauté the sausages with garlic and onion. Boil the macaroni noodles in a deep pan or casserole for 10 – 12 minutes. When you see that the macaroni noodles are a half cooked, you can add the sautéed sausages and chopped vegetables into the soup. Chopped vegetables may include potatoes, carrots, and cabbage. When all of the ingredients are already cooked, you can add salt, pepper, milk, and boiled quail eggs. Stir thoroughly and wait for the soup to simmer before you remove the pan from the heat.
- Ham Vegetable Noodle Soup – This recipe are perfect for kids. Vegetable noodles are colorful noodles made of vegetables like squash, carrots, spinach, egg plants, and celery. They are really healthy and good for your children. Simply cut the ham into small cubes then sauté it with garlic and onion. Boil 4 cups of water and add salt and pepper. Put the ham and noodles in the boiling water. You can add different vegetables that your kids might love such as squash and carrots. Cook the soup for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Roast Beef Corn Soup – Cut your roast beef into thin slices. Grab a can or pouch of corn soup. If you do not have a ready made corn soup, you can easily make one by boiling corn kernels. Add the roast beef slices and stir thoroughly. Put salt and pepper to taste then add milk to make the soup creamy. If you want a thick soup, you can mix cornstarch with water and add the mixture to your soup.
To make these delicious soups you can buy fresh deli meats and vegetables from stores like Publix. You can also use these easy recipes to consume leftover deli meats.