Planning a party this weekend? If you do not have time to prepare food for all of your guests, you can simply order fresh, delicious deli party platters from Publix Deli. Here are some of the food platters that are usually offered by delis:
- Appetizer Platter – This one is actually optional and is best for long parties. This platter may include olives, antipastos, and eggs. Appetizers should be light and easy to eat.
- Fresh Deli Meat Slices – You can pick different deli meats like ham, sausages, salami, pepperoni, and roast beef. If your guests are health conscious you can pick white meat like chicken breasts or turkey.
- Cheese Slices – From mozzarella to feta cheese, delis offer a huge selection of cheese that would match your choice of deli meat.
- Chicken – Whether it is baked, fried, or roasted, chicken is usually a part of any party. Hot chicken wings can serve as delicious finger foods.
- Sandwiches and subs – For less formal parties, sandwiches are really easy to serve and eat.
- Fresh vegetables and salads – To provide a complete meal, you also need to order fresh vegetables and salads. You can serve vegetables with different dips. Common vegetables that are usually offered by delis are celery, carrots, zucchinis, broccoli, and lettuce.
- Desserts – From brownies to cheesecakes, you can choose among a variety of sweets and pastries for your desserts. If you want a healthier option, you can order fresh fruits that can be dipped in chocolate or caramel syrup.
- Cake – Aside from desserts, you may also want to order a cake that is specifically designed for the occasion. If you are hosting a birthday party, you can put personal greetings on the cake.
- Kids’ Platter – If you have young visitors, you can order a platter for kids which usually includes peanut butter sandwiches, fruit roll-ups, sausages, and pizzas.
Make sure that the platters that you order are enough for your guests. It is hard to run short of food during a party. Before you order the platters, compute the estimated number of visitors. The deli shop will give you the right platter size for the number of your guests. Small platters usually feed 8-12 people, while large platters can feed up to 30 people.
If you are ordering large quantities of party platters you can try to ask for a discount or ask if they have discounted party packages.
It is better if you have time to visit the deli shop in person. This can give you a chance to try their products before ordering. It will be easier for you to know if the food matches your preferences and your guests’ tastes. Also, it can serve as an opportunity for you to explore different meat and cheese options.
Ordering deli party platters from shops like Kruger’s and Schnuck’s delis can help you save time and effort. You can surprise your guests with fresh, delicious food and leave them wondering how you are able to prepare those meals and treats for them.