The trend of people looking for natural and organic food was met when Whole Foods Market was introduced to the supermarket universe. With its vision of becoming “America’s Healthiest Grocery Store,” Whole Foods first opened in 1980 and catered to a growing market of health conscious people who are willing to spend on quality. Today, you can find this grocery and health food store in more than 300 locations, and is growing in number as the years go by.
When you have a proposition of freshness and natural goodness with only the strictest quality standards for your customers, it’s only natural to have a deli with selections that will delight your market.
Below are the latest Whole Foods Deli menu prices.
|Turkey Club with Bacon||$9.00|
|Pepperoni, Genoa Salami, Black Forest Ham, Soppressata Peppers, Lettuce, Cheese, Vinaigrette|
Build-Your-Own For $8
|PB & J||$3.00|
|Half Sandwich or Wrap||$5.00|
|Sweet & Spicy Kale Pad Thai Salad||$8.99/lb|
|Whole Pies (Cheese)||$12.00|
|Spinach Mushroom Pizza||$14.00|
|Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Pizza||$15.00|
|Rustic Asparagus With Portabella Goat Cheese Pizza||$16.00|
|BBQ Chicken Pizza||$15.00|
Take Home Tuesday!
You’ll certainly remember Whole Foods Deli because of the following:
- As soon as you walk inside the store, you will be greeted by delicious, quick, and ready-to-eat food that you can have for either breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snacks. Whatever time of the day, Whole Foods Deli is there to greet you with natural goodness.
- With Whole Foods Deli, you have chefs on hand to prepare your food from scratch. Whether that’s a healthy serving of salad or a hot bowl of comforting soup, a chef is there to whip up the ingredients and prepare your food fresh. There’s also a salad bar if you want more freedom mixing and matching your greens.
- For those who don’t have the time to sit down and wait for their food to be prepared, Whole Foods Deli also features a ‘Grab & Go’ fridge where you can find a variety of salads, sandwiches, pies, and even items you don’t normally expect to find in a deli: sushi, pancakes, calzone, and tortilla.
Prepare Yourself for Excellence
The Whole Foods Deli in itself is something that would make some jaws drop, but that’s not even half of what Whole Foods can offer. Unlike other supermarkets, you’ll find a number of other features in the Whole Foods store that can complement the deli experience. And while this largely depends on the location of the Whole Foods Market you visit and the size of the store, here are some of the added features you can expect:
- Salad / sandwich bar
- Taco bar
- Sushi / seafood bar
- Raw foods bar
- Olive Bar
- Wine bar
- Pizza joint
- Parisian café
- Neighborhood Diner
If that’s not enough to tickle your taste buds, some stores even feature an ethnic restaurant. With all of these store features, you Whole Foods Market makes sure that there are dedicated and experienced chefs who will prepare the food for you. Clearly, Whole Foods is committed to give customers the best in terms of quality.
The Promise of Goodness
Taste and variety are not the only things Whole Foods Deli has going for it, because at the core of their proposition is the fact that all ingredients are organic, natural, and (if possible) locally grown. All the artificial additives that you find in other items in the market, you won’t find here.
And because food is never just about what you put inside your mouth, Whole Foods understands that it’s really about the entire farm to market process and cycle. As much as possible, what you’ll get with Whole Foods are ingredients that are produced locally by farmers who are invested in quality farming procedures and not harming the environment. So you can enjoy everything you eat from Whole Foods Deli is truly until the last bite.
To extend the experience beyond the store, you can also get their best-selling recipes online and prepare the food yourself at home. There are more than 3,000 recipes online that you can look at, and to make the experience very personal, you can search based on the following:
- Special Diet – If you have special dietary concerns, Whole Foods Deli can give you recipes that are tailored specifically for your restrictions. For instance, you’ll find recipes if you need them to be gluten free, wheat free, high fiber, low sodium, vegan.
- Cuisine – You can also tailor your search for recipes based on your preferred cuisine. For instance, recipes for European dishes would be very different from Indian, Mediterranean, and Asian flavors.
- Main Ingredient – A lot of recipes revolve around the main ingredient of the dish, and you can search based on this as well. Whether that’s beef, chocolate, tofu/soy, vegetables, or pork, you can browse through pages upon pages of options.
Of course, you can also search based on the type of dish (e.g. appetizers, desserts, soups) and category (e.g. no cook, cooking with kids, picnic). There’s also a list of the most popular recipes that have top ratings from other customers, and to make life easier and more convenient for you, you can get seasonal recipes delivered straight to your inbox.
For more information about Whole Foods Deli, visit their official website.