Visiting or living in Las Vegas? If you are a deli lover, you can find great delis in this city that are similar to the best deli shops in New York. Here are the top 7 delis in Las Vegas:
- Greenberg’s Deli – Located inside the New York Hotel, the decors and interiors of this shop is completely similar to the designs of an authentic New York deli. The shop’s menu includes a variety of soups, salads, sandwiches, and fresh meat cuts. One unique characteristic of this shop is the fact that customers can see the meat being cut in front of them as they wait. Most customer reviews noted that this shop has great food, service, and prices. Their huge servings are really fair for their price. It is definitely a place that they want to visit again and again when they come to Las Vegas.
- Carnegie’s Deli – Located inside the Mirage Hotel, this joint is a replica of the famous deli shop in Manhattan
with the same name. This shop is known for its pastrami sandwich and delicious matzo ball soup. The sandwich is huge and can be consumed by two people. The shop is open for 24 hours daily.
- Wichcraft Deli – This shop is strategically located at the MGM Grand. It offers artisanal breads, roasted meat, and a selection of cheese. Their slowly roasted pork or beef is served with cabbage, jalapenos, mustard, and ciabatta rolls. The food here is really high quality. The only drawback is that this shop is only open from 10am to 5pm daily.
- Stage Deli – You can find all of your favorite delis in Stage’s menu. Some of its best sellers are pastramis, corn beef, and briskets. You should also try their hotdogs, bagels, and cheese cakes. The shop is open from 6:30am to 3am, from Monday to Thursdays. During Friday until weekends, the store is open for 24 hours.
- Canter’s Deli – This shop offers different sandwiches like corned beef, pastrami and grilled cheese. It is a top choice for locals because it is one of the oldest local deli shops in Las Vegas.
- Backstage Deli – Located at Luxor, this shop offers huge servings of your favorite delis. Some of their best sellers are corned beef, pretzel breads, and caramelized onions. You should also try its triple-decker sandwiches if you are in for a challenge. The store is open daily and is only closed for one hour, from 6am to 7am.
- Roccos – This is a restaurant that offers delicious pizzas and fresh meat delis like ham, pepperoni, and salami. The owner is also the chef so each meal is really prepared carefully with love. If you want a nice, romantic place to eat pizzas and delis, this restaurant is perfect for you.
If you don’t have time to dine in these delis, you can still savor the taste of fresh deli meats and sandwiches in groceries like Safeway. You can buy ready-to-eat meals that you can consume while you are on-the-go.